Image courtesy of Taryn
A few days ago, I posted this ‘challenge’ on Twitter:
Project #444ELT: Helping ELT professionals connect with ELT research
- Read 4 journal articles every week for 4 weeks (a total of 16 articles)
- Each week, write a blog post that has:
- a reference to each article
- a short summary of each one
- your remarks or thoughts on the content
- a list of questions raised after reading each article.
- Share your post on Twitter using the hashtag #444ELT
I decided to choose a theme for each week. This week’s theme revolves around vocabulary learning/acquisition and the use of intentional and incidental means. Each study is different in many ways, but the common thread shows amazing continuity in the results with some solid applications for the language classroom.
So, without further delay, here is my first entry: Week one of #444ELT Continue reading Building